FLEET VEHICLE SAFETY TRAINING
Fleet Vehicle Safety Training reinforces the knowledge and skills that drivers of fleet vehicles possess, and on which they base their professional driving attitude and behaviors.
Fleet Vehicle Safety Training is ideal for anyone who operates vehicles with car rental companies, taxicab companies, businesses, government agencies, public utilities, public bus companies, and emergency vehicles (Police Departments, Fire Departments and Emergency Health Services).
Key Benefits to METI’s Fleet Vehicle Safety Training
Our Fleet Vehicle Safety certification provides you with the training industry is looking for:
- Acquire the key components of a professional driver attitude
- Reap the results of a well-maintained vehicle
- Use strategies to manage emotions when driving
- Recognize the bad habits that drivers can form
- Complete a pre-trip inspection
- Take a driver’s assessment
- Adhere to the rules of the road
- Use safety chain and break-away system apparatus when towing trailers
- Use wheel chocks when parking the fleet vehicle
Your Fleet Vehicle Safety Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of Fleet Vehicle Safety Training, you will receive a wallet-size Fleet Vehicle Safety Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Fleet Vehicle Safety Certification.