SAFETY CERTIFIED LABOURER
METI’s Safety Certified Labourers are in Demand!
“Employment in Canada’s construction and maintenance industry is anticipated to grow by 50,200 workers by 2029. When coupled with the anticipated retirement of more than 257,000 construction workers over the same period, the industry will need to recruit more than 307,000 workers over the decade to keep pace with demand…” BuildForce Canada
Click here to learn more about the 26 in-demand industry certifications you will receive.
Our training will certify you to perform a variety of in-demand tasks such as use respiratory protective equipment (RPE), enter confined spaces, work at heights and many more.
Train to operate equipment such as forklifts, mobile elevated work platforms (Boom & Scissor Lift) and skid steers, just to name a few.
Work in specific phases of construction, such as carpentry, bricklaying, roofing, pipefitting, as well as in manufacturing, oil and gas, and other industries.
METI maintains industry relationships across Canada!
- We train for over 500 business and trade professionals.
- We supply employers with Safety Certified Labourers.
- Our Safety Certified Labourer Program was developed with industry professionals who continue to work with us, ensuring that you have the most hirable skills in the industry.
METI’s Safety Certified Labourer Program was developed to meet the job requirements of a labourer across many industries here in Nova Scotia, Central and Western Canada or across the country.
The program has been reviewed by Industry Professionals and provides training for the skills and certifications needed to give you a competitive edge for hiring.
Admission to our Safety certified Labourer Program is easy and fast!
- A completed Application Form or download the application by clicking here
- An updated resume
- A transcript of Grade 12 marks (or GED) OR take a Scholastic Level Exam (SLE) at our campus
Joe and Shannon are here to discuss, and help you with funding/financing options that may be available. Please call or send them an email to learn more.
902-539-9766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to learn about funding/financing options that may be available.