EARTHMOVING OPERATOR TRAINING
Jumpstart your career with METI’s Earthmoving Operator Training!
METI’S EARTHMOVING OPERATOR program prepares you to be Job-Ready with 15 Industry Certifications, including Backhoe and Excavator, two Driver Endorsements and a Labour & Advanced Education approved Certificate for Earthmoving Operator; all in 10 weeks.
METI’s industry experienced Earthmoving instructors share their knowledge and expertise with you!
Our Earthmoving Operator Training site has over 10 acres, giving you real-world experience.
METI maintains industry relationships across Canada!
- We train for over 500 business and trade professionals.
- We supply employers with professional Earthmoving Operators.
- Our Earthmoving Operator Program was developed with industry professionals who continue to work with us, ensuring that you have the most hireable skills in the industry.
Admission to METI Earthmoving Operator Training is easy and fast!
Our Student Services Team is here to help you!
- A completed online Application Form or download the application by clicking here
- A completed Nova Scotia Class 3 Driver’s Medical Examination Report (current within the last 3 months)
- Your Driver’s Abstract (current within the last 3 months)
- Proof of your education completed
- Your Class 5 Driver’s License (In Graduated Licensing, “N” must be removed prior to start date.)
- An updated resume
Joe and Shannon are here to discuss, and help you with funding/financing options that may be available. Please call or send them an email to learn more.
902-539-9766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org